Skillet Chicken Parmesan
For delicious chicken parmesan without needed to bake it in an oven, try the below recipe:
1) Heat oil in a 12 inch pry pan.
2) Take breaded chicken and brown it on each side for around 4 minutes each.
3) Drain out any excess oil and grease.
4) Pour enough spaghetti sauce to cover both sides of the chicken.
5) Top one side of the chicken with shredded mozzarella cheese.
6) Cover and heat on low for around 10 minutes to allow cheese to melt and sauce to heat.
7) Serve and top with any remaining sauce.
It is very easy and extremely delicious.